Friday, January 30, 2009

Stamp Class

Hey stampers! I've scheduled a stamp class for February! Hope you can make it! Space is limited so make sure to email me right away to reserve your spot! I'll try to post the projects once I get them done! Happy stamping!

When: Tuesday, February 10th
6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Where: Luekens Village Foods North
(Meeting room right off of the deli)
Cost: $12.00 - fee waived with a $25 order

We will be making a SUPER-CUTE mini scrapbook using the BigShot plus 2 other projects/cards. We'll be using sets & supplies out of the new catalog so you won't want to miss all the new ideas! It's also SELLEBRATION time so for each $50.00 you spend you get to choose a free SELLEBRATION set! I'll have the new catalogs, new ideas, treats, and DOOR PRIZES! Plus I will be offering FREE shipping and handling on all orders placed that evening! It'll be a RELAXING, fun evening so sign up today as space it limited! If you need a catalog, just let me know and I'll either get it to you before hand or you can pick it up that night! Catalogs are $9.95 and are filled with many great ideas! You won't want to miss it!

Kristen Hemmingsen
Senior Supervisor StampinUp!
craigkristen@gvtel.com / 435-2662

No comments: