Saturday, July 24, 2010

Super cute basket/stool/storage thingy?!? =)

  
 My mom found this really, really ugly basket but she knew I could do something cute with it!  It's a wicker material on the outside but I'm not sure what you would really call it....a basket, a stool, a storage box?!  Not quite sure but I do know it was UGLY!   I knew as soon as I saw it that it would make a great storage spot for kids toys!  For those that don't know me, I am super into storage containers and organization..."everything has a place" is the motto around here.  If DH and kids follow that than it prevents me from turning into a psycho ranting fool I am happy!  *wink/wink*



Here it is before, not cute!!!
Awesome potential though with the storage!!
Already looking better with just the primer on her!!!

Here it is!  Isn't it the cutest thing?  Can't you just picture it in a nursery holding extra items like lotion, soap, etc. or a little girls room holding her doll clothes?!  Love it!  Great find Mom!!!  The picture does not do it justice!  It is so adorable!  And...its for sale and The Red Poppy!  If you haven't stopped lately, you must!  Lots of new, fun, unique items - not to mention the flowers!  Have a great weekend!  Hugs!

No comments: