Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Fall!

I  know, I know...it's been awhile!  Where have I been? Busy with the usual...mom, wife, nurse, student, etc. etc. HOWEVER!!! I've been busy creating AND getting ready for a show!  Can't wait! I'll be at the FHS craft show with my good  friend and scheemer, Christy! Cannot wait! Now there are two Sparkle and Shine girls...what will we do?! Its going to be a great show so I hope you can make it! Here is a little peek at some "before" pictures as to what will be there...you'll have to attend to see the "after!" They are awesome!!!

A great, great little end table that has been painted up!  Just imagine the detail in white!
Awesome little hutch that I'd really like to keep!  Wait until you see the "after" done in black! I heart!
Here is an ugly, ugly little primative table the hubs and I bought at an auction! This is it with a coat of primer because, once again, I forgot before pics!  Picture it scuffed up, ugly, dark brown...
Katie wanted to try "redoing" so I let her do this entire revamp! She is in love with junking! Ahhh that's my girl!
Here it is all done up and then "stressed" out!  Her words, "that was so fun...I get to keep the money when it sells don't I?" Too funny!


Onto another great find...
Here is a BEAUTIFUL oil painting I fell in love with at an auction!  I love, love, love the picture and colors! It is so pretty! I paid $12.50 for it which the hubster thought was a little bit much but he can't envision what it will look like with the frame redone...
Here she is! I absolutely love it! The frame is actually done in an off white (heirloom white) but it looks white-white here. I haven't distressed the frame out yet and I'm not sure I'm going to...I just adore it! BTW she is NOT for sale, she is happily hanging in my living room! =)

So remember our show on November 6th, we'll be the girls with the sparkle! Can't wait! Hugs!

No comments: