Friday, July 8, 2011

I've gone table crazy!

Yep, it's official...I've gone table crazy! I love, love, love tables! Little side tables, end tables, coffee tables, you name it - I love it! Here's a few that I've done over the past couple months...and I have 3 in my garage to get too! That is just plain sad awesome that something so little can make me so happy!
A not so cute table...
but look at that potential!
Oh yeah, I knew it would be awesome! On display at The Poppy Trading Post!

Isn't she BAD? Also that dang Dusting Fairy didn't show up again...hmmm.
Here she is all done up with some awesome scrap book paper! I love it!

A glimpse of the top...
Where's that Dusting Fairy again???
Super cute detail!
Here she is in all her shabby white glory! (I know, I know...not the best picture but you get the idea!) She is super duper nice!

Anyhoo, that's all I have for today! Linking up to a couple of awesome blogs...go check them out!
Hugs! Kristen




1 comment:

Diane said...

WOW, I ♥ how all the tables turned out Ü Isn't it amazing what paint can do Ÿ The scrapbook paper was a great touch.