Monday, November 3, 2008

Love my Big Shot!




Good evening everyone! I finally got to play with my Big Shot tonight! I love it! It was so fun and it is E-A-S-Y! I used the basket & blooms die cut (#113484 in the mini catalog) and scrap paper! I love that about it - I used so many scraps just playing around! The cards aren't super duper special but I wanted to see how I could use the die cut for cards too and this is what I came up with...very quickly I might add. =) Of course they are PINK and have some glitter which (in my opinion) makes anything better! =) Another great thing about the Big Shot is that I bought some clearance dies from Sizzix.com that are more for kids so Katie cut some things out and is going to make some Cmas cards! She had so much fun and "yes" it's easy enough for a 9 year old to use! I told her I'd publish her cards when she was done with them so be on the lookout! =) Plan to add some more ideas soon so until then have a great night & happy stamping!

No comments: