Thursday, November 6, 2008

A pastel Christmas...ABSOLUTELY!




Add ImageGood Afternoon Everyone! It's cold and rainy here today and they are talking SNOW! I figured I better post the girls in the leaves as next it will be snow pictures! The girls are super excited about the snow...I am... not so much! =) However I suppose it's inevitable so...bring it on! All the talk of snow got me into the Christmas spirit! I decided to forget the house cleaning (not hard to do), sit down, and make some Cmas cards! All my stamping pals know I LOVE the soft subtle colors from StampinUp! They are my favorite so I decided to try some non-traditional Christmas card colors! The yellow card layout was an idea I saw at Archivers. The pink card uses the Pretties Kit (#109114) which I LOVE! The stamp set used for the poinsettia flowers is Spotlight on Christmas (#111694). I have used this set a lot already and its not even Christmas yet! Its really versatile AND it works with all of our punches so there is no cutting out! Which is great for me as I have became a really lazy stamper! =) Anyhow, I hope you enjoy...stay warm and happy stamping!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh, I love the picture of the girls.. how cute:)