Friday, April 30, 2010

My new name and adventure!

As if I needed one more thing on my plate....I've decided to go into the refurbishing/detrashing business!  I've been thinking about it for a long time and have always LOVED beautifying junk treasures!  I already had planned to make more time for myself "creating" (that is my therapy) - this way I hope to make some money out of it!  A new flower shop has opened in our little town (go here) and I'll be selling my recreations in there!  I am still a wife, mom, L&D nurse, student, etc but now I get to do something all for me, me, me!  =)   I have a new name (how cute is that?) and a garage full of junk to beautify!  Keep looking in on my new creations (and super cute kids) and if you have any junk - throw it my way!  Hugs! 
Katie's class went to the Shrine Circus and she bought Carly a guitar (with the spending money we had sent along with her) because Kate just knew "she would absolutely love it"!  How sweet is that?!? Kate dressed up as a "rock star" and they rocked out!  I love these girls!  ; )

No comments: