Monday, October 13, 2008


Well I've finally done it! I'm blogging! Yah! My downline, Laurie, has a beautiful site she started and she inspired me! Please be patient as I learn how to navigate this stuff. Thankfully, my sister in law is a whiz at blogging so I'm sure I'll be calling her often. (Thanks Tracy!) Between school conferences for the girls this evening and packing for Florida (yippee - I can't wait) I'm going to try to post some stamping & scrapping ideas...so come back and visit soon!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

yay.. you got it!

I like the look alot and the pictures are too cute!
You'll figure it out as you go along, I just kept messin around and if I made a mistake I just deleted it and started again. I'll help you out and you'll see how simple it is.. don't give up... this will be fun.. I wish I could get mom and Heide blogging.. but I did manage to get mom on facebook.. ha!!
I'll add your blog to my blogroll.. glad to have my sis in law blogging.. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the girls and your stampin items as well.. that will be so fun:) talk 2 u soon..:)

Nancy said...

Welcome to the blogsphere!

Nancy