Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm home!


It's good to be home (as I missed the girls) but Florida was a ton of fun! Kathrine & I can giggle non stop and at the dumbest things! Thats the best kind of travel partner! =) Our conference had us so busy that we didn't get to do a fourth of what we thought we would. We were in class all day (and some evenings too) so time was limited. Add in a 5+ hour visit to ER for food poisoning and then is was REALLY limited! But all in all, I had a blast! And learned a ton! Can't wait to scrapbook my pictures! Great sunsets! Be on the lookout for the scrapbook pages! Have a great day and happy stamping!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey Kris,
Glad you got home safe:)
Who had food poisoning??
I am looking forward to your pics.
Have a wonderful day!!

Love,
T

Jan said...

Welcome Home! Glad you got back safely! What's this about food poisoning?? How disgusting is that!! Girls were good when we had them. Carly had a bad cough but we managed to sing and play. Too bad the girls lost the hockey game, but I think Kate enjoyed going anyway. Talk to you soon. Luv, Jan