Monday, January 31, 2011

Ta-da!

Drum roll please....well CC (that is Christy for short in blog land because I'm lazy) and I FINALLY are on the blog train together!  So, have patience while we change things up a bit - a little bling, a little paint, a lot of junk - you get the picture!  We hope that by having the two of us posting we can get more junktastic stuff out there!  (I think I just made up a word and I LOVE it!)  Anyhow, have a great evening and look for great things to come!  Here is a little peek of some recent thrift finds...
This glass base is actually off an old lamp!  I love it! I added an old crystal ashtray to the top along with a candle, pretty stinkin awesome I think! Found another Scrabble game, they are a very rare find these days!  Also some old books that I have BIG plans for...

Also nabbed an old Bingo game, complete with these great little wood letters...BIG plans for this too!
Blessings, Kristen




1 comment:

missshawna said...

What a score on the bingo game. I just found a bingo cage with all of the balls at GW last week..maybe there is something in the air. Can't wait to see what you do with it.
Hugs~