Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bring on the SNOW!!!


Well, we are officially in a blizzard!!! It's been so fun! The sad part is I had to come back from my annual scrapbooking weekend a day early but we had so much fun while we were there. We left on Thursday and stayed at a cabin down in Pequot Lakes. (I don't even know if I spelled that right) The cabin was absolutely beautiful! I went with a friend from work so it wasn't my usual crew that I go with. Shawna, Danielle, and I had a lot of laughs and (of course) created many works of art - most of mine included glitter! =) I tried my hand at doing an acrylic album. It was quick and easy and turned out pretty cute! However, having the pictures of the lake and swimsuits doesn't seem quite right with the blizzard going on outside. There is just something to be said about snow-days! It's just been a fun, lazy day without any commitments (they've all been cancelled), long naps, games, and some stamping. There are no school/special ed issues, therapy, Dr. appointments, home program, work drama, etc. It's just so relaxing! Reminds me of sitting on the beach watching the waves roll in. Enjoy every moment because we don't get many! Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I have actually not minded the storm or even the day off for the kids from school today.. we are just taking things slow and that is ok.. sometimes you just need to sit back and relax and enjoy:)