Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hey all!


Hope everyone had a great Cmas! We sure did but I'm always so bummed when it's over! Here are a couple pics of the girls at Gma Kathy's. Santa brought them both guitars! Watch out Hollywood! =) Carly has always loved guitars because her preschool special ed teacher use to play hers for Carly all the time and Carly LOVED it!!! So, she has loved them forever and is happy to have her very own. Katie loves hers too, although, she thought she would be able to sit down and play it so it sounded just like Hannah Montana! So guess what she wants now? Yep, guitar lessons! Maybe...we'll see. On a stamping note... now that Cmas is over and it has settled down, my stamp room looks like a bomb went off in it. I'd take a picture but I'm too embarrassed. Although all of you die hard stampers KNOW what I mean. Anyhoo, my camera is goofing up again so wouldn't be able to get the mementous disaster on camera...ugh. So, hopefully I'll get my camera figured out, get my disaster of a stamp room cleaned, and get some new creative masterpieces made up and posted! Until then have a great week! Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Great pictures Kristen!!
I too feel such a let down after X-mas is over.. man.. we go through so much to prepare and then in one day we are done for yet another year:(
Looking forward to New Years though:)