Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy December!

I just don't know where the time goes! Anyhow hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and that you are getting into the Christmas spirit because it's officially on its way! I'm excited and the girls can't wait! My friend Kathy came over and we started making some little Christmas gifts. Now Kathy is the QUEEN of altering items! The things she comes up with to alter are just amazing! (For those of you that don't know what "altering" is....it's when you take one item and recover it and dress it up with paper, stamps, ribbon, etc.) I'm posting a notebook, glass candle, and Frapacinno bottles that she did - they are AWESOME! For the candle, she just used a rub on and some ribbon! Quick & easy! The other stuff is just some things I worked on here and there today. It's been so fun! So good to have a day just to relax and stamp! Tune in again as I hope to be making more Cmas cards, gift holders, etc! Happy stamping!